- Indian Journal of Corporate Law and Policy accepts only original manuscripts which have neither been submitted for publication nor published elsewhere in any form. The author should make sure that their manuscripts do not infringe the rights of others and do not contain any unlawful statements.
- While we will put in reasonable efforts to make sure that no plagiarized content shall be published by us but in case if it is found that the author has not published their original work, but has rather plagiarized or violated the rights of a third party, then the author shall have the sole liability arising out of that dispute and not of the Indian Journal of Corporate Law and Policy (IJCLP).
- The copyright of the published manuscripts remains with the Indian Journal of Corporate Law and Policy (IJCLP) and shall have the sole right to publish the manuscript in the journal or any other means with editorial amendments if any to make it suitable for publication.
- In the case of papers by multi-authored article, all the corresponding authors must obtain permission to enter into an agreement and assign copyright from all the co-authors, in writing and all the co-authors have to thoroughly read and agree to the above warranties and authorization.
- Any manuscripts written during the internship period for publication at the Indian Journal of Corporate Law and Policy (IJCLP) shall be the intellectual property of the Indian Journal of Corporate Law and Policy (IJCLP) only and it will have the exclusive right to use the matter for the life of the work. Publisher shall assign its rights under this Agreement.
Author/ Authors whose manuscripts are selected for the publication will have to fill the following Copyright Form and send it to submission.ijclp[at]gmail.com
Copyright Form can be downloaded from the home page as well as from the footer of the website.